About SERVPRO of The Twin Ports
Kevin D. Buck, Leslie A. Buck
Owners of SERVPRO of The Twin Ports
SERVPRO of The Twin Ports understands the stress and worry that comes with your fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of The Twin Ports specializes in the cleanup and restoration of your residential or commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of The Twin Ports can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of The Twin Ports.
Call SERVPRO now for answers to all your clean up questions. Call if you would like to schedule service for your home or business. Call 218-727-2575 Now.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- JONDON Strategies for Success Graduates
- Reets Drying Academy Structural Drying Graduates