Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage – Superior Home

Fire Damage – Superior Home

Fire damage began in this Superior home’s kitchen as a grease fire on the stove. The photo shows what a mess the fire created. The cabinetry and stove were severely damaged along with the drywall near them. The burnt items would need to be demolished and removed properly, and the odors in the kitchen would need to be isolated using poly sheeting to treat the air and the smell.

Superior Charred Garage and Workshop

Superior Charred Garage and Workshop

Fires from sparks igniting flammable liquids, not properly contained and stored, often lead to the results seen in this Photo. SERVPRO team members can quickly show up to mitigate the damage, especially the odors, from penetrating into the main part of this Superior home. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.

Fire Damage – Duluth Home

Fire Damage – Duluth Home

Fire damage at this Duluth home was caused by a space heater. The damage was significant. Along with the fire damage, there was water damage from the firefighting effort and the noxious odors left behind by fires. SERVPRO of the Twin Ports can restore or replace the damaged materials and clean up the water. We also have proven methods to deal with the odor left behind.